Excavation Projects
Are you planning any home improvements? Are you planting a tree? Are you installing a deck or putting up a fence? Are you renewing your sprinkler system?

These are just some of the examples of excavation jobs that first require a call to DigSAFE before you get started. Even small, shallow excavation jobs on your own property can be a risk if you don’t know where underground lines are buried.

Contacting the Water Department
The Chicopee Water Department is a nonmember utility and must be contacted separately from the DigSAFE. To get in contact with the Water Department in order to have your drinking water marked out, please call 413-594-3420 or send a fax to 413-594-3461.