Street Occupancy Permit
A Street Occupancy Permit is required for all work within or to occupy the City of Chicopee's Right-of-Way.
Trench Permit Application Contractors must fill out the Trench Permit Application acknowledging Massachusetts trenching laws.   Engineering
  • Please fill out the entirety of the Permit Applications
  • Ensure that information is clear and legible
  • A Dig Safe number is required for any excavation. Some examples would include, driveway replacement/widening, sewer service installation/replacement etc.
  • A certificate of insurance (liability) is required with the Trench Permit Application
  • Provide a detailed sketch on the Application form. If you need more space, feel free to attach a more detailed sketch