RiverMills Center’s indoor lunch program is open for business! Meals are made in-house by RiverMills Center’s chefs, Anne Fountain and Antonio Catalfamo, replacing the WestMass Elder Care meals the center used to use for its lunch program.
Lunch Site Info:
- Meals are $3. Exact change required. Meals must be eaten at the meal site. No meals to-go.
- Hours: 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Meals served at 11:30 a.m.
- Reservations must be made at least one day in advance by calling 534-3698. No same-day reservations.
- Meal cancellations must be received by 4 p.m. the day before.
- No-shows will be charged for a missed meal and may lead up to exclusion in the future.
- Meal program is open to Chicopee residents only due to federal grant guidelines.
Meals on Wheels: 5 home delivered meals per week for homebound residents 60 and over and their caregivers. Please contact West Mass Elder Care @ 413-538-9020 to learn more.
Lorraine’s Soup Kitchen and Pantry: Lorraine’s has resumed its evening meal program. Takeout meals are available Monday through Friday from 4 to 6 p.m. The food pantry is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. For more information, call 592-9528.