Address: 161 New Lombard Road
(off Burnett Rd. at next lights after McDonald's)
Hours: Tuesday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Closed Sunday and Monday
For FREE drop-off, Chicopee residents must pre-register by calling (413) 594-3557.
To pre-register you will need:
1. Name, address and telephone number of resident (who must own and accompany items);
2. Make, model and license plate plate of vehicle being used.
To enter landfill you will need to show attendant:
1. A valid, up-to-date license showing your current address.
Reminder: Pre-registrations lapse one year from the date you originally signed up. Know your date and renew before going.
ARE YOU A NEW RESIDENT TO CHICOPEE? :
1) Contact the Registry of Motor Vehicles to change your license to reflect your new address and,
2) Contact the Registrar of Voters Office in Chicopee City Hall to report your new address and residency status.
REMINDER: Always complete your yearly city census information for uninterrupted approved landfill use. *IMPORTANT*
FOR VIEWING OR PRINTING LANDFILL RULES, PLEASE REFER TO THE DOCUMENTS & FORMS SECTION TO THE RIGHT.
**** WHAT'S NEW AT THE LANDFILL?****
BEGINNINIG IN JUNE, RESIDENTS WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DEPOSIT USED CLOTHES INTO A SALVATION ARMY COLLECTION BOX CONVENIENTLY LOCATED AT THE DROP-OFF AREA AT THE LANDFILL. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO SEPARATE CLOTHES FROM TRASH. CLOTHES HEAVILY SOILED WITH PAINT OR OILS WILL BE THROWN AWAY AS TRASH.
Department of Public Works
115 Baskin Drive