Parks & Recreation
The CHICOPEE PARKS AND RECREATION DEPARTMENT encourages participation in and utilization of recreational facilities for the youth and adult residents throughout the City of Chicopee. The department provides parks, in addition to various services and programs, in order to allow each individual to make the most of their leisure time. It is our responsibility to promote healthy lifestyles while encouraging continued betterment of the quality of life for our residents.
The Parks and Recreation Department wishes to serve the residents of the city regardless of age, race, sex, creed, or condition of life. Contact the Chicopee Parks Department Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, at 594-3481, with any questions or concerns.
Join us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/groups/chicopeerec
LATEST NEWS & NOTES:
- Aqua Aerobics class Monday & Wednesday evenings Comp Pool 7:05 - 7:50 Pm. Starting September 21
- Total Fitness class Tuesday & Thurssday evenings CHS Fitness Room 6:45 - 7:30 Pm. Starting September 22
- Boys Basketball Clinic. October 3 from 9:00-11:00 at Chicopee Comp. Grades 5-8. Led by Comp Colts Coach Mike Labrie. Waiver forms on site must be filled out for participation.
- Suburban Basketball tryouts will be October 13-15. More information coming soon!
- Youth Basketball information now in the "Youth Sports" section.